traktor not working after new update
    Tech Wizard

Default traktor not working after new update

hi guys

after updating to the newest version of traktor (1.2) it has not worked when i load a track into any of the decks and press play nothing happens also if i load an effect into a slot its does not load all the knobs and faders are working if move with the mouse.could anybody help me please.

p.s im not that great with computers espeically when it comes to fixing problems

thanks for any help you could give.

Its traktor scratch pro: lemon edition
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

weird bug, can't think of any setting issue that might cause a behavior like that
    best bet would be to search the NI forum.
    Anyway there are many bug reports around, so if you have to perform with the software, and don't have the nerves to iron them out yourself you might want to think about downgrading since 1.1.x is quite stable, at leats for me it never ever crashed, the new version has many nice tweaks but then again I don't know whether they are worth the extra paranoia

srsly, this behavior indicates that no soundcard is selected, or selected soundcard does not responds - how's the status icon ? (should be "blue", if red, there you go). this is probably most basic scenario, if it doesn't fit, don't get mad, you'll sort it eventually. gl.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kupujte_Pytle View Post
    srsly, this behavior indicates that no soundcard is selected, or selected soundcard does not responds - how's the status icon ? (should be "blue", if red, there you go). this is probably most basic scenario, if it doesn't fit, don't get mad, you'll sort it eventually. gl.
    their is a god thank you guys so much for your help.i was the soundcard wasnt connected thank you thank you thank you

cheers guy

lol

pulled a justice.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition