Looking for some DJ Starting tips<<<<<Any Information is Helpful!!

Default Looking for some DJ Starting tips<<<<<Any Information is Helpful!!

Okay so as of this post i am currently just starting to get involved in the DJ/EDM/Dubstep world but i need some good tips to start. Ive been around music my whole life i play a couple different instruments fluently so music/theory/notes are not a foreign to me. Currently i have a Novation Launchpad and a Korgnanokontroller2. Some of my biggest musical genre influences are hip hop, trap, dubstep, and 808. What are some things i can do to start making beats, like whats some good software, good equipment just general good tips to start making music? Again any sort of information will help! THANKS!

Download a demo copy of Ableton/Fruity Loops/Logic and start messing around. You have the proper hardware to get going, now you just need the software.

With each of the software DAWs Kwal recommended, find out the workflow that works for you in generating an entire song from start to scratch if possible. Do as much as possible in creating a song so you don't wast your time and money on the wrong software. Eventually you'll want to add onto your system hardware wise, but for now you have what you need. Pick the right software for your first, then learn that software.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad