Best way to transition keys to Traktor?
    Schalenberg

Default Best way to transition keys to Traktor?

Finally beatgridded my collection, although a lot of keys are missing. Should I throw my collection into Mixed in Key, then throw them all into iTunes, and then transfer my iTunes collection to a Traktor playlist? Just trying to figure out the most hassle-way of getting all the tracks key'd in Traktor.

Schalenberg

I meant "transfer" in the thread's title, btw.

Yes.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Schalenberg

When I imported my iTunes library, which has been keyed already, none of the keys showed up in my Traktor playlist. They only show up when I add them to a deck. They're not being analyzed in the deck when I add them to a deck, btw. Any way to just mass detect the keys without adding track by track in a deck?

Schalenberg

Bump. Just trying to find out why when I key all my iTunes tracks, then import my iTunes library to a Traktor playlist, a lot of the keys are missing for tracks.

Tech Mentor

If you run your files through mixed in key and the tracks are already in traktor, you must check the consistency of the files.

Schalenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Scalage View Post
    If you run your files through mixed in key and the tracks are already in traktor, you must check the consistency of the files.
    What do you mean by consistency?

Tech Mentor

Right click>check consistency. Your files probably already are keyed, they're just not in traktor yet.