DJ Backpack
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DJ Backpack

Default DJ Backpack

Hey

I'm looking for some DJ Backpack, i already wateched 15-20 videos and i cant decide. What i need to put there is MBP 15", 2x x1 with bag, audio 10 dj, all needed cables, headphone (TMA-1). Preferable ppl to advice with the same setup or similar.

Thx and sorry for my english :P

Tech Mentor

get the official Traktor Bag by UDG

and a headphone bag for your headphones which you can attach to the shoulder strap

it'll only set you back around 60 bucks if you buy second hand, don't fall for those expensive ass 200 bucks bags, you don't need that, the Traktor bag fullfills your needs just fine.
    Trust me, just do it.

I really wanted to buy this one but they dont longer produce it :/

Go with the JetPack Remix!!! hands down one of the best DJ bags available. Ask Jazzy Jeff, Mix Master Mike, Qbert, Ec Twins
    no for reals though. Seen and rocked this bag since the OG one has a sleeve to hold your vinyl that's what sold me.

http://www.orbitconcepts.com

I've had this for 3 years. Love it. http://www.monocreators.com/mono-efx-kondensor.asp

Quote Originally Posted by P4ULSON View Post
    Go with the JetPack Remix!!! hands down one of the best DJ bags available. Ask Jazzy Jeff, Mix Master Mike, Qbert, Ec Twins
    no for reals though. Seen and rocked this bag since the OG one has a sleeve to hold your vinyl that's what sold me.

http://www.orbitconcepts.com
    I won one of these in one of the DJWorx 12 days of Christmas. Such an awesome bag with so many little details, pockets everywhere, enough space to hold everything I (and you) would need!
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Thx for all answer I will wait for some more ^.^

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by despo View Post
    get the official Traktor Bag by UDG

and a headphone bag for your headphones which you can attach to the shoulder strap

it'll only set you back around 60 bucks if you buy second hand, don't fall for those expensive ass 200 bucks bags, you don't need that, the Traktor bag fullfills your needs just fine.
    Trust me, just do it.
    I have 3 of those bags (it's the UDG Courier Bag Deluxe), because I love them dearly, but once the OP has all that kit in one, there will be virtually no space left for cables or any other bits and bobs.

In the OP's case, I'd go for something a bit bigger.

I really wish there were some local stores that carried dj bags. Im so anal about my bags and how they are set up and dont feel like ordering and returning a bunch of bags...

good luck OP.

I got this one and it's perfect and should have no problem putting all your gear in + some extra
    http://www.thomann.de/intl/magma_digi_backpack.htm
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast