Traktor Pro 1.2.x MIDI out
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Pro 1.2.x MIDI out

Hi,
    I was wondering because I cant seem to find any usefull info about this subject, other than references to the traktor bible that should explane this. But I dont want to buy the damn book, only for this tiny bit of info, and that info should be in the manual imo.

My experience is:
    When I setup midi out signals, now (since the new controller manager) I have to select the midi signal that gets output by hand using the dropdown box in the device mapping pane of the controller manager.
    I can't copy from an input (as it used to be possible, very fast and easy).
    Also the midi learn button is grayed out, so I cant let traktor learn from any midi input...

Anyone know if there is an easier way to setup midi output signals in traktor pro, then selecting them all by hand?

Tech Guru

Nope. For some obscure reason they thought this makes sense. They also do not duplicate the midi command when you duplicate an assignment. No clue why.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Wizard

Ok thx, will have to do it manually then...