Traktor Scratch Pro Question
    Tech Convert

Default Traktor Scratch Pro Question

I'm a Traktor Pro user and I want to start using Traktor Scratch Pro. Been doing research and I keeping reading that you have to have certain certified "Traktor Scratch Pro mixers" and audio interfaces compatible with Traktor Scratch Pro. Wanted to know before I invest money in a sound card or some other stuff that I can't even use with the software.

Why do you want scratch pro? Do you have CDJs or turntables that you want to use with DVS? If not, there's no reason to upgrade. If so, then yes you'll need either a Traktor Scratch certified mixer, controller, or audio card.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tech Convert

Yes, I traded in my controller for turntables. So would I be able to use let's say an NI A6 interface with any mixer?

Tech Wizard

Traktor Audio 6, yes. Audio 4, 8 or 10 also.

(Not NI Komplete Audio 6.)
    CMD MM-1 - CMD PL-1 - Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2 - Traktor Kontrol F1 - NI Komplete Audio 6/Traktor Audio 2 Mk2
    My setup history
    Mixcloud page

Tech Convert

Thank you very much. I appreciate the help

Tech Mentor

I am selling my 4 channel Denon X1700 traktor Scratch certified mixer w/ scratch upgrade.

If you are interested PM me
    Done DJ'ing

Tech Mentor

Guess im gonna hijack the thread as well. I am selling my Audio 4DJ for $85 shipped, no software.
    PM me.
    For all my VCI-100 lovers view my step by step guide to moding your very own VCI-100 Arcade edition
    http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=56270

Quote Originally Posted by sobi View Post
    Want to get better? Two words... jesus pose. 60% of the time, it works every time.