DJ Hero Anyone???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Not too keen on how the game looks, but thinking of what I can do with the Controller :P

Quote Originally Posted by Whatl View Post
    Not too keen on how the game looks, but thinking of what I can do with the Controller :P
    scratch controller?

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Don't know about the game but i rate that promo! to be honest, it's bound to be a laugh...

guitar hero is wicked!
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

The game actually doesn't look too bad. Still focused around the garage band / guitar hero design. I also read somewhere you can use the scratch controller in menus and practice cutting samples. Honestly i think the bluetooth wii version would be awesome since there are wii-midi software that translate the wiimote to midi messages. It could be a very good effects controller. I was thinking crossfader for wet/dry, each button as effect engage/select and platter for effect amount for the key pressed.
    3x sl-1200s, Rane Empath, KP3, Ineko, Serato SL1, TS-Pro, RP10s sub, Event TR8 monitors, Xiosynth, Nano Pad & Kontrol, VCI-100 1.3 djtt, 3x M44g, DT-770, Rp-DJ1200, 13" MBP 4GB 2.26 128GB Corsair P128 Solid State Drive.

Tech Guru

cool trailer.... i'm not into gaming though so probably won't play it.

Quote Originally Posted by chex View Post
    It could be a very good effects controller. I was thinking crossfader for wet/dry, each button as effect engage/select and platter for effect amount for the key pressed.
    From what I can notice when playing DJ Hero, the crossfader snaps to left, center or right and the platter only registers forward or backward movement, like touching the edge of the VCI platter so it's basically just a fancy way of pressing buttons... I could be way off though even though there's no use of a "fading" crossfader or detailed scratching within the game
    I used to link music in my signature but nowadays I don't.

Tech Wizard

Default it's amazing

i got it last week and started on medium, now im 1/2 thru on expert, pretty fun..... def lots of room for expansion

i tried it last week and I SUCK @ dj hero...oh well ill stick with guitar hero.

Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Looks like a glorified mp3 player to me...

I wouldn't mind having some of the daft punk mixes though.

I also find it hilarious how people complain that they cant actually do any mixing on it because its all pre-recorded. Why not just get a real mixer? :P
    The Prime Directive - Electro, Disco & House
    My SoundCloud account: www.soundcloud.com/the-prime-directive
    My Design & Animation Website: www.mintyfreshdesigns.co.uk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast