Nano Pad type thingies

Default Nano Pad type thingies

Right, pretty new to all this but, my Xone 4D will arrive soon and I really want a want to be able to trigger fx in Traktor, until i have my new mixer i won't know what I can set up, i was thinking of getting some sort of pad to allow me to trigger whatever fx i have assiged, as this is all new to me, can someone recommend a decent one which is easy to set up and use please?

this is the one u have to check out!!!!

http://www.akaipro.com/lpd8
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

that looks about right,basically I want a pad which i can set up for more than just the generic 3 effects which i currently use I don't want to have to use the drop down menu, just want to assign such and such to said key and use it for fx1 fx2 and hopefully fx3 and fx4 when the times comes, without trying to use my mouse to do that or the actual laptop keyboard, only £50 sheets to sweet!

so far i have been happy with my Akai I also have the Nanopad but i rarely ever use the toughpad. even though i have had my lpd8 for less then 24 hrs...

btw Earl love the avitar
    Current Gear: Vestax VCI-100 with DJTT overlay and firmware mod / M-audio Fast Track Pro / Traktor Pro / Windows XP Pro / Korg Nanopad / Akai LPD8 / American Audio MCD-510 / and craploads of other gear

|www.poweralleydj.com||www.myspace.com/dj-tim|