I'd forgot.......

Default I'd forgot.......

How good my S4 is too mix on.... For the past 6 month's I've been that wrapped up in using my Technics turntable's i had forgotten how much fun my S4 is to use. Decided to just have a blast on that this afternoon whilst having a few beers and absolutely loved it. I recorded my set as i usually always do and i listened back to it tonight and i thought this is pretty decent tbh, it was around 65 minute's long, i got thru to around 48 minutes then WALLOP!!! that's when my daughter who is almost 6 came up and started playing with the jog wheel of the track that was playing and then the filter knob haha...so therefore won't be putting it up on my sound cloud but I've put it on a disc for in my car haha....think i'll be playing with my S4 a little bit more again now rather than just using it as a mixer...
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Thumbs up slash like
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

dude just bring the mix into ableton or audacity and just cut out the part thats messed up.