TSP remix deck slot 'stop'...
    Tech Guru

Default TSP remix deck slot 'stop'...

Ive searched everywhere for this, but giving it one last try. For the remix decks I use touchosc on an iPad2...or my iPhone if the mood strikes...but anyway, I have the remix decks mapped and can trigger samples to my hearts content, however I can't stop cells individually unless i pick an empty cell in the particular slot.

All Id like to do is press a pad for the cell to play then press it again for it to stop. I've RTM and read the TB, but can't find anything on stopping individual cells.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

The bottom buttons on the F1 are set to mute or stop a particular cell. You can set this in the preferences for the F1. Not sure how that translates to your ipad but it's definitely possible.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Guru

Ok cool cheers man, I've a bit of a work around sorted, just frustrating
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,