Beatport Pro 2 - Question

Default Beatport Pro 2 - Question

Hello All ,

Im getting really fustrated with this software, when i press the sync with beatport button it gets all the information i need, but when i go to view the tracks in iTunes beatport puts them as an waveform artwork and its really untidy and annoying.

Is there a setting that can stop it adding the waveform and just to add the album artwork.

Thank you

Delete the waveform artwork from the track. Right click track, "get info", in artwork.

But I was also wondering, if there's a way that it does not sync the waveform.

I have the same problem. However.. That waveform is setting up even you only click on track without cover.. Terrible!
    I wrote to beatport, but no respond yet...

That app fucked up my entire playlist. Missing names of artists or missing half the name and other stupidity. Manually editing the tags on iTunes is a safer option.

Default beatport :/

so after a few days with is software i came to realise how stupid i was for downloading it.

messed all my songs up that i have spent a lot of time sorting out, and know i have to go through them all again

Thank you for the replys good luck with it haha

I thought I was going crazy but thanks God it is not like that. I see that some of you are having the same issue as me. I wonder when will Beatport take action on this.

Even if they do "take action" ...I'm not risking it again. My music library was perfectly organized before getting that app. I don't even know why I got it in the first place. What a mistake!