Eks Otus Raw Is it any good

Default Eks Otus Raw Is it any good

Im looking to move from vinyl to digital, and not super keen on the all in one controllers that I have seen. Being that the ones that really seem worth the price are so damn expensive I cant see tying up that much in one unit that if something goes wrong you're screwed. I have been looking around for a while now and the Otus raw seems to be a good Mid range Midi controller with some unique features. That being said I'm having trouble finding some good solid user reviews, that will help me in finially deciding on what to get

Thank you for your time

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric106 View Post
    Im looking to move from vinyl to digital, and not super keen on the all in one controllers that I have seen. Being that the ones that really seem worth the price are so damn expensive I cant see tying up that much in one unit that if something goes wrong you're screwed. I have been looking around for a while now and the Otus raw seems to be a good Mid range Midi controller with some unique features. That being said I'm having trouble finding some good solid user reviews, that will help me in finially deciding on what to get

Thank you for your time
    While they look awesome, no denying that, I'd honestly go with something like CDJ350's which are roughly the same price and feature wise are pretty similar and tie in better with Traktor (Via HID), not to mention you can play via USB or CD's if the need be.

The Regular Otus Classic is a decent deal though @ around $200 on their site currently.

Other options off the top of my head: Denon SC2000, Reloop Contour, Behringer PL-1 which are a similar single deck design.