Sync stopped working mid-set?
    Tech Wizard

Question Sync stopped working mid-set?

Hello,

Have had this problem happen once or twice before and I can't figure out for the life of me what's going on. I'll be mid-set (luckily was just practicing in the house this time) when sync will still be on but it won't make the tempos match.

For example Sync-Master [Deck A] will be 128, Dec B will have sync on but will be 125 bpm. Makes no sense. Also it was working absolutely perfect for at least a half hour.

Like I said this is not the first time. Any help is appreciated! Using a kontrol s4 MKI, Traktor 2.6.5.

Thanks!
    Tricks

Tech Wizard

Any help? Would hate for this to happen out...

Have you tried updating Traktor to 2.6.8?
    If you are using Windows you could remove and re-install the S4 driver to see if that might help.

First, you should find out if its the Kontrol S4 malfunctioning or Traktor... Did you try pressing sync on Traktor?
    Second, does deck A sync with deck B? Is it only deck B that doesn't sync with deck A?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by robbyluca View Post
    First, you should find out if its the Kontrol S4 malfunctioning or Traktor... Did you try pressing sync on Traktor?
    Second, does deck A sync with deck B? Is it only deck B that doesn't sync with deck A?
    Hey thanks for the feedback. Both decks won't sync with each other. Very weird problem... It's kind of like they are offset each other by a percent. When I press sync and turn it off again it changes the value. I believe it is something triggered in Traktor but I'm not sure what.

Default Async?

Where you synchronising tracks at the same time? for me even tempo marker disappears when i do that, OR is the grid properly matched with the beat? some songs arent completely exact with the grid