Traktor Scratch Pro 2 DOWNLOAD and timecodes plretty PLease
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Traktor Scratch Pro 2 DOWNLOAD and timecodes plretty PLease

Hey so I have looked everywhere and I can not find a link to download traktor scratch pro 2 from the website or any other website. I only see links to buying the full package of timecoded cds vinyls, audio 6 and program and I only need the program and thats it. Is there a download link for the timecodes as well as I need this ASAP!!! and can not wait even a day or two on delivery. I only have the MKI timecodes and vinyl timecodes and i only got told they are the wrong ones and I only have the Traktor Pro 2 that comes standard with the S4 and there is no link in that to upgrade!!!
    WHY SO HARD!!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks

Tech Guru

Traktor is a paid program. The time codes are a paid upgrade. This is obvious by the fact it is asking you to pay for it.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Tech Mentor

A) I am aware Traktor is a paid program. Ive bought it in the past and bought my current copy.

B) I am asking for the link to buy the paid program Traktor Scratch Pro 2 without the extras and solely the software (No soundcard etc. I already have Traktor Scracth which came free with the S4 but does not allow the use of Timecodes, only midi.)

C) Due to the urgency of this thread, sending out a timecoded CD will be pointless as it will be too late.

D) It never asked me to pay for it for an upgrade.......... thats what I am trying to do!

Tech Wizard

Traktor pro 2 will only get Traktor pro upgrades. to get the Scratch upgrade you have to purchase the kit with Traktor Scratch. i know cause i had the same issue with the S4. If you already have Scratch then you should be able to update through the Service Center app.
    - 2 Gemini CDJ 700 - DJM 750 -

https://soundcloud.com/alfredclayton

I wanted to do the same but I had to buy the kit instead for like $120 or something. Whatever, you get extra timecode cd/vinyl and stickers and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by manus View Post
    A) I already have Traktor Scracth which came free with the S4 but does not allow the use of Timecodes, only midi.)
    You sure you have Traktor "Scratch"? Sounds like you just have Traktor Pro.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by manus View Post
    I already have Traktor Scracth which came free with the S4 but does not allow the use of Timecodes, only midi
    Traktor Scratch doesn't come free with the S4 -- just Traktor Pro 2. If you have registered your software, contact NI, tell them you want to upgrade to Scratch, and see if they'll provide you with a downloadable timecode CD WAV to burn the CDs yourself.

did u ever notice how its always "ugrent"
    as if the persons upcoming gig is going to possible end their career HAHA

sorry. i know it has nothing to do wit the original message but it just gets me sometimes.

OFten you see a thread started "URGENT- PLEASE HELP" Time limited!!!!

and in the message you see things like "Its this weekend" or "Its happening tonight and theres no more time!"

i sometimes wonder what happened to patients and planning?

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    You sure you have Traktor "Scratch"? Sounds like you just have Traktor Pro.
    Sorry my bad, typo error. I just have Traktor Pro 2 (the one that comes with the S4) and looking to upgrade to Scratch Pro 2. I was able to buy the time coded cds from a friend who had them still in the wrapper! which was sweet. So I dont need the cds. I dont need a hard copy. I just want to download it and I bought it last night but no download link and just an email to confirm that its being processed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast