Delay with buy and sell forum?

Default Delay with buy and sell forum?

Hey, I posted an ad about 36 hours ago, still not been ok'd? Tried to pm fullenglishpint but his inbox is full! Can a mod ok it for me please?

thanks

I tried to post a sale back in September of last year and it never showed. I also contacted the mods, and heard nothing. Then, it randomly popped up on the forum last week! Obviously, I had already sold the item.

Patience is really becoming a virtue these days.

- Fullenglishpint has not been logging on since October or November, therefore he no longer is a mod.
    - As reported, we try to keep up as well as possible.

Do not bother to PM us, as that these messages are often deleted without even being looked at. As you stated earlier, our inboxes are flooded. Requests for opening up Sell threads being the main reason for these floods.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Closing thread.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Hey BFLY, sorry for the delay. I approved your thread but the attachments are broken. Please fix them asap, else we'll need to delete it.