Hi all, sorry if this is in the wrong thread but I think it is relevant enough

I want to run the Maschine 2 VST in Ableton and I want to control the VST using my Kontrol S4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (and maybe a Midi Keyboard).

Is this possible? I know there are lots of apps for Android where you set up your own layouts of pads, faders, etc. and you can control programs like Traktor using your tablet device. How would I go about controlling the Maschine VST via my tablet and Kontrol S4?

To further my needs, I want to setup my Kontrol S4 and Galaxy Tab 2 just like the Maschine hardware controller so as to have all the Maschines pads on my tablets screen and then using my S4's knobs in replace of the ones found on the Maschine hardware controller.

Thanks in advance if anybody has any ideas or help!

P.S. Buying the Maschine controller isn't an option as money is scarce. That is why I'm trying to make the most out of my current setup.
P.S.S. I have been ignorantly refused help by people that think I can't legally acquire a legal version of the Maschine software without buying the hardware too but what if someone were to buy the hardware to use with Ableton and had no need for the included Maschine software – couldn't they then transfer the software licenses over to me?