Maschine Traktor Scratch Pro 2 integration?
    Banned

Default Maschine Traktor Scratch Pro 2 integration?

does anyone know a legit way to integrate the 2 to record with using Traktor recorder?

Tech Wizard

Run the Maschine into input in your soundcard and use it as live input deck in Traktor. You need soundcard with at least two input channels (for Maschine) and six outputs (two for Maschine, two for Traktor Master out and two for cueing). Are you using Windows or Mac? What soundcard(s) do you have? Do you run the two software on same computer?

Maybe use some kind of software to route audio (creating virtual audio inputs and outputs for Maschine)? That's if you're using both software on same computer.

Just ideas, not sure if this works (although I can't think for reason why it wouldn't).
    CMD MM-1 - CMD PL-1 - Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2 - Traktor Kontrol F1 - NI Komplete Audio 6/Traktor Audio 2 Mk2
    My setup history
    Mixcloud page

Banned

Default thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by Ozei View Post
    Run the Maschine into input in your soundcard and use it as live input deck in Traktor. You need soundcard with at least two input channels (for Maschine) and six outputs (two for Maschine, two for Traktor Master out and two for cueing). Are you using Windows or Mac? What soundcard(s) do you have? Do you run the two software on same computer?

Maybe use some kind of software to route audio (creating virtual audio inputs and outputs for Maschine)? That's if you're using both software on same computer.

Just ideas, not sure if this works (although I can't think for reason why it wouldn't).
    I use Macbook Pro 13" i5
    I use the Z2 for traktor & use Maschine 2 & yes I run them together

Tech Wizard

I guess you could run the maschine from Z2 booth out (remember to disable booth out from traktor first) to AUX in and then set your deck C or D as live input from AUX input. Then you can mix and record internally.

I don't own Z2 so I can't tell if this works. If AUX in isn't proper souncard input but just "external mixer input", then there's no helping you, unless you make run the Maschine from booth out to either of line-ins, but then you can only use one deck for DVS (if you're not using DVS it's not a problem though. I only guessed that you do because you have Scratch license)
    CMD MM-1 - CMD PL-1 - Traktor Kontrol X1 Mk2 - Traktor Kontrol F1 - NI Komplete Audio 6/Traktor Audio 2 Mk2
    My setup history
    Mixcloud page

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ozei View Post
    I guess you could run the maschine from Z2 booth out (remember to disable booth out from traktor first) to AUX in and then set your deck C or D as live input from AUX input. Then you can mix and record internally.

I don't own Z2 so I can't tell if this works. If AUX in isn't proper souncard input but just "external mixer input", then there's no helping you, unless you make run the Maschine from booth out to either of line-ins, but then you can only use one deck for DVS (if you're not using DVS it's not a problem though. I only guessed that you do because you have Scratch license)
    Yes I am using both turntables but do you think this would work when using an S4 or S2? cuz I have those also but would prefer using my Z2 & tables

Tech Wizard

Heck do I know, I have none of the gear you have. Did you try what I described?

If you didn't, here are the instructions once more:
    Set Maschine's output to Z2's Booth out if possible and route it to Z2's AUX in. Then make sure Traktor outputs nothing to Booth out and set AUX in as live input in Traktor. Then make Traktor's deck C live input deck and try if it works. If you can't use AUX in as input in Traktor or Booth out as Maschine's output, well, then it doesn't work this way.
    My setup history
    Mixcloud page