VCI-100 MAPING (PLAY/PAUSE) question
    Tech Student

Default VCI-100 MAPING (PLAY/PAUSE) and It's Lights. question

Hi,
    I was looking around the forum about this. I din't find the answer. Sorry if i'm not the first asking.
    I have this setting
    VCI 100 Firmware 1.3
    Tractor Pro 1.1
    TSI from DJTT for firmware 1.3
    When i press play botton plays the song from cue poit, every time. It doesn't play/pause. Then i need to set a new cue point every time I want to play a song from a direferent point.
    How can i set my play botton to PLAY/PAUSE?
    Thanks in advance
    Samuel
    Last edited by samuels; 10-20-2009 at 06:09 AM. Reason: First solution and more doubts

Tech Student

Default I found it. What about the light?

Hi,
    Thanks, and sorry. I found it after serching in the midding mapping. It's quite easy.
    Into the setting (traktor pro) you go to middi mappin. Look for Play/Pause function.When you select it, you will see all the functions realted to this botton. Then delete the function "jump to act cue". Then go to the "play/pause" function and set the "interaction mode" as "Toggle". You need to do the same thing for all the decks in case you want that play/pause function for you play botton.

I will thanks some other help.
    How can i get the light from play botton to be ON (green) when the corresponding deck is playing? It was working like this when i had firmware 1.1 and other tsi file. Is it posible to work like this for firmware 1.3?

Thanks in Advance
    Samuel