Trakor playlist to USB??

Default Trakor playlist to USB??

Hello all

As a backup, just in case my computer crashes, I would like to have my Traktor playlist on a USB, that way I can just plug it into the CDJ if I need to. Can I just drag the tracks right out of Traktor onto the flash drive?

Thanks

I've never tried it directly from Traktor to a USB drive, but I have dragged and dropped from Traktor into Engine (Denon's software for their newest CD decks) and it works fine. I guess the easiest thing to do is try it!!

If it doesn't work, then just right click on the playlist, export the playlist, and make sure the box to copy files to destination is checked. Select your USB drive as the destination, and then all tracks will get copied to it
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Tech Guru

Export the playlist in M3U format from Traktor - that should work on almost any audio software.

Rekordbox can import M3U playlists allowing you to export a CDJ-compatible playlist to the USB stick.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB