Just an idea for maschine

Default Just an idea for maschine

I think they should work some more on their output modes- up until now it's just what comes out goes straight out to the mix. Personally I'd be happy to see a mode where if you just drum a little bit on the pads it would only be audible through the cue channel (headphones) and what is recorded to the sequence would be audible in the speakers. That way people that can't exactly remember where all their drums sounds are (say you have 8 full banks) can search for a sound before dropping it into the mix. One person who I think would benefit from this that comes to mind is Chris Liebing. Any one ever thought about that? Any one has a way to accomplish this? Have a nice discussion.

EDIT, Shitty reply.

Quote Originally Posted by MadZler View Post
    I think they should work some more on their output modes- up until now it's just what comes out goes straight out to the mix. Personally I'd be happy to see a mode where if you just drum a little bit on the pads it would only be audible through the cue channel (headphones) and what is recorded to the sequence would be audible in the speakers. That way people that can't exactly remember where all their drums sounds are (say you have 8 full banks) can search for a sound before dropping it into the mix. One person who I think would benefit from this that comes to mind is Chris Liebing. Any one ever thought about that? Any one has a way to accomplish this? Have a nice discussion.
    Dude there's already a cue mix that you can use, just as you described. Maybe I'll post a video tutorial on this.