Shure SE315 - experiences?
    Tech Wizard

Default Shure SE315 - experiences?

Hi,

I'm considering buying IEMs, and have looked at the Shure SE315. It looks good on paper, and is within my price range, but have any of you had any experience with them? Mostly I'm concerned about noise insolation, comfort and sound quality.

Thanks!

Tech Convert

I don't have experience with the SE315s but I recently picked up the SE215LTDs.

One word: amazing. I will never go back to regular earphones now. They pretty much isolate all external sound and deliver such great sound in such great clarity. I use them at home and on the way to work and they are fantastic. If the SE215LTDs are so great, I guess the SE315s would be superior.

Tech Mentor

I've had the SE425s for about 4 years and they have been awesome. One thing that happens with all of these series of IEMs though is that the cable will go bad quickly. I've replaced mine twice. You can buy better cables that will last longer but they are pretty expensive. Sound and isolation is great though. I've heard the Westone ones are very similar and do not have the cable issues. Might wanna check those too.

Tech Wizard

Same doubt here! Does anybody have more opinions/experiences?

Currently I'm using Sony MDR 7506 for djing and wether the isolation is pretty good, I need something to optimize as much as possible the monitor volume, since I suffer of ear pain after a while in the club I'm looking for the headphones with the best isolation to be able to mix with very low volume in my ears.