Soundcloud exposure tips
    Tech Mentor

Default Soundcloud exposure tips

Hi guys,

is it an idea to make a thread about how to get maximum exposure on soundcloud? I know of a few tricks, but I'm guessing there are more.

I'll kick it off:
    Add tracks to groups. When you notice the first buzz went away and you've got some views already, take em out of all the groups and after a couple of hour readd them. This seemed to do wonders for some of my music (got this tip from a fellow DJTT'er).

Maybe someone can tell us how to find out what the best times are to post something (sundays always suck imho) and other things?

Cheers!

Add tracks to groups. When you notice the first buzz went away and you've got some views already, take em out of all the groups and after a couple of hour readd them. This seemed to do wonders for some of my music (got this tip from a fellow DJTT'er).
    This is a sure fire way of LOSING followers on soundcloud. It annoys the HELL out of me when people do this. I've unfollowed a few people for doing this. It stinks.

The best tip, is to BE A SOUNDCLOUD USER. Comment on tracks that you like, PM people, D/L stuff you like and say thanks.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj