Recording mixes from Traktor to Ableton with Jack OS X as internal audio router
    Tech Convert

Default Recording mixes from Traktor to Ableton with Jack OS X as internal audio router

I'm trying to record my mixes in Ableton Live using Traktor. I came across a sweet way to do it using Jack OS X as an internal audio router. That way I can record each of the 4 separate decks in Traktor in 4 separate audio channels in Ableton Live. My only problem i'm having is that with me using an DJM 850 as an external mixer all of the sound color fx, beat effects, channel faders, and eq's do not record with my mix inside Ableton. I am not sure how to get around this or if its even possible. The only way that I can see it working is if I midi map the mixer to Ableton's effects and whatever else in there, which I don't want to do. Can anyone that has an idea on how I can go about doing this shed some light? It would be a huge help!

Here are the two videos I watched to set it up.

You havent said what your set up is? Ie. Are you using DVS or a controller and external audio. So you are mixing on Traktor, but want to record your mixes into Ableton, correct?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Moo View Post
    You havent said what your set up is? Ie. Are you using DVS or a controller and external audio. So you are mixing on Traktor, but want to record your mixes into Ableton, correct?
    I am using Traktor to mix with. I want to record those mixes in Ableton. My controllers include 2 Kontrol X1 MK2 and a DJM 850 as a mixer/soundcard for my 2 JBL monitors for external audio.

Tech Convert

Default set up

I am using Traktor to mix with. I want to use Ableton to record my mixes. My controllers include 2 Kontrol X1 MK2 and a DJM 850 as a mixer/soundcard for my 2 JBL monitors for external audio.

Tech Convert

Default my set up

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Moo View Post
    I am using Traktor to mix with. I want to use Ableton to record those mixes. My controllers include 2 Kontrol X1 MK2 and a DJM 850 as a mixer/soundcard for my 2 JBL monitors as external audio