Having a bit of trouble with VCI-100SE 2_4 (Tpro 1.2).tsi map

Default Having a bit of trouble with VCI-100SE 2_4 (Tpro 1.2).tsi map

This is probably me doing something wrong (ie trying to use the midi map with vci100 v1.2 firmware) but various buttons are doing stuff like changing the 2deck internal to browse or 2Deck externl layout (C/copy to C, D/copy to D) and i get pops and clicks when pressing the juggle button with decks/deck playing same happens with the Deck C/D knob. as far as i can tell this is probably cos I dont have the firmware update on my VCI 100, I'd welcome any advice, cos apart from that this map is incredible i cant believe some of the stuff i was just doing

Update, bugger.... also usnig shift to check out the crates adds the shortcut prefs and goes through them instead, and the filter wont go up or down all the way. Looks like i really need to get my hands on that firmware update.... Cant wait till its available
    Last edited by CodeMorse; 10-20-2009 at 01:17 PM.
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Yeah, you can't use the FW1.2 with the official TSI's.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

or at least some of the features, for the most part it actually works, so i think the best course of action is def going to be to hold on until i can get my hands on the 1.3 frimware update, thanks DvlsAdct, great heads up, looking forward to updater being available
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

It's a great fix. I have my personal issues with it (VERY few) but it's a great improvement from FW1.2.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

only drawback is that i can't get my hand on it at the moment, I actually downloaded the update, but i dont have the firmware updater lolol, gonna look forward to it getting back into the store