Starting a new live broadcast

Default Starting a new live broadcast

Ok peeps id like a hand on this one. As many people come here to ask "pick my dj name, mix name,.."
    ill bet at some point someone will come here and say "pick my girlfriends mesaurements because she going in for new boobies and doesnt know what size to get"

HAHA

Im being asked to take on yet another live broadcast (bi monthly) much like the one i already do weekly.
    The differance is that this show is ONLY geared towards unknown artists and people who produce but are NOT going on with a label and so on.
    In short, one might call them nobodies but they create GREAT music that means everything to the music industry.

Its basicall a top 10 show about an hour long where ill be giving information about the individual tracks
    artists, where to find them and bottom line.... its a promotional show for just those kind of artists.
    NO BIG NAMES!! (well they arent yet anwyay)

So im trying to think of a good name for the show.
    The one(s) i have so far are

1) Liqid's Drop Box
    2) Ten Track
    3) Unheard

The funny thing is that the same week i started talking about this to someone i knew over at Siriius, Beatport started to promote their new lineup called "Ten Fold" with the same basic format but those producers are major names.

Ok so help a a brotha out

Im already producing the intro but im leaving the NAME in the audio as BLANK

Also, once a name is picked, ill be asking you guys if you would like to record your voice and send it over for me to add into the show drop/intro/sweep

Lets see where this goes

thought id get something on this. Ill just guess it was not noticed so...here comes the bump

so what size tits is she getting?