Newbie Setup.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Setup.

Tech Wizard

Default Newbie Setup.

Just got rid of my controller (s2) and want to switch to cdj's. Got an awesome deal on a T1 from an old roomate so just been playing on that for now while I save. Pretty much have only been bedrooming it up with the occasional party, but it's fun. Kind of boring without being able to jog so I have my old x1mk2 added since the pictures. Been lurking for a while, this place has been awesome. This obviously pales in comparison to some of the setups here but hopefully I'll continue to add to it.

photo (1) by Flavourworx2, on Flickr

photo by Flavourworx2, on Flickr

UPDATE:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by M Theory; 06-20-2014 at 01:16 PM.

T1 + F1 + X1 is a really nice set-up, mate. I'd think twice about getting CDJ's if I were you - you've got great control of everything with the hardware that you've got there.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

looks good to me man
    MBP 13"| TSP 2.6 | MPD 26 | MF Spectra | 2x Stanton ST150 | NI Kontrol z2

Tech Wizard

Updated with Cd Players.

Hella setup my man (or woman?) but...why are the monitors right next to each other?
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Cool

NICE DJM T1 is fucking awsome like the custom knobs gonna have to do that on mine

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    Hella setup my man (or woman?) but...why are the monitors right next to each other?

I'm kind of limited with space and it didn't sound any different than when they were spaced in that small little window. I could move the whole setup over and make room for the monitor on the right but I was worried about the left one being to close to my laptop since it doesn't have magnetic shielding. Is this an issue or is it overblown? The Adam manual said to space them at least 12" from any hard drive.

Tech Mentor

Having Adams monitors with no stereo imaging makes my head hurt... what a waste of money!

newbie setup with CDJs and Adams?!

Hate to show you MY newbie setup... Half the shit was missing knobs

Nice set up brother.

Tech Guru

Seperate those speakers, whats the point of playing in stereo when you have them next to each other.

And yes they will sound different when seperated.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast