Any MD, VA, D.C. DJs?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Any MD, VA, D.C. DJs?

Hey DJTT, I'm a DJ in Harrisonburg, VA. Tried a post like this before for just VA DJs but came up short. I'm wondering if there is anyone in the mid-Atlantic region (or even farther afield) looking to collaborate on some gigs. I have two residencies in town on 3 different nights and am looking to collaborate more and more with regional and local DJs.

One residency, on Thursday that I just started, is at an up and coming college club with a 1200 capacity that pulls in a 500-800 headcount. Usually top-40, hiphop, etc...but with a more electric edge via remixes. Friday and Saturday nights are at a smaller venue with around 170 capacity which is always reached, usually pulling in around 300 headcount throughout the night. Friday is the same sort of music as Thursday, but Saturday I am trying to start an all electronic dance party mixing house, tech, electro, dnb, dubstep etc...

In addition, I'd love to be able to DJ in new places, to new people as well. SO, if anyone is interested in some collaborations, gig-swapping, networking, let me know.

Thanks!

Tech Mentor

i may be in town around christmas time. im down to drive up and play. i will send you a message with a demo or 2.

Tech Wizard

cool man, sounds good, just let me know or hit me up with some music!

Tech Mentor

sent you an email last night. let me know what you think.

hey, I'm in the Arlington area and am currently trying to set up a party in DC (maybe VA) myself. I'd be interested in trying to collaborate on something specific to house, techno, electro, etc...

let me know if you're interested.

Tech Wizard

yeah dude that would be sick. im trying to do the same outside of my whole club experience. what kind of party are you thinking in terms of music etc..?

Default hey guys

Hey guys dj f0tif0 is up for collaborating.
    Most of the time i dj in dc clubs like eyebar,shadowroom, current, muse,tuscana, lotus, spot, fly etc.
    and some other ones in MD like rooftop,relic, beach parties.
    I play starting from electro house and going to tribal and minimal house, drum'n'bass(not often).
    Also i am into producing and i study audio production so if anyone interested we can book some studio time for free
    my facebook name is Andrej f0tif0
    so if interested for colaboration friend me there and we can talk.
    \/ peace homies ;]]]] xe xe
    f0tif0

Tech Mentor

I live 'round baltimore, but I play industrial and powernoise... Probably not really your scene.
    I'm not good at things, but I like to pretend I am.
    :Project-Segfault:

this friday i have a halloween party in club MUSE on 6th st in washington dc let me know if anyone coming. we gonna play house all night long
    for guest list
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/ev...5743574&ref=mf
    f0tif0

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by djalexlaine View Post
    sent you an email last night. let me know what you think.
    Hey man, I havent had the chance to listen to it quite yet, busy weekend working and DJing, but I will give it a good listen tomorrow and get back to you. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast