Need help with setting up Trainspotter / feedback on organizing music

Default Need help with setting up Trainspotter / feedback on organizing music

Hi guys,

I have been djing for 3-4 years now. I used to only play music from one decade (that was the idea behind the party) but now I'm djing at different parties where I can play literally anything. I find myself overwhelmed by the mass amounts of music I have - I need a better method on organizing my music so I can become more effiecient, flexible, quick and creative wen playing out.

I want to move out of Rekordbox (even though the new version came out, so many functions are NOT up to date and it's so slow) to Traktor. Traktor would be my basis of organizing music, it's fast, easy, flexible and can also sync with Rekordbox through Rekord Buddy. So my idea right now is to:

1. Put all my music in one big pile (ROOT folder).
    2. Create folders and playlist to match my needs in Traktor.
    3. Divide tracks in folders/playlists.
    4. Set up Trainspotter to update tracks ID's Bpm Artwork, etc.
    5. Import tracks from ROOT folder to Rekordbox.
    6. Use Rekord Buddy to export playlists to Rekordbox.
    7. Export Rekordbox playlists to USB sticks.
    8. Update this process every 2 weeks.

I'm trying to set up Trainspotter to catch all ID's, BPM, ARTWORK right, but I'm getting an error when starting it up. I've attached a screenshot of the error and the .log file that is created.

Can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong? Also feedback regarding my organizing idea is welcome.

All the best,
    Attached Images Attached Images