Audio 8 DJ input problems
    Tech Guru

Default Audio 8 DJ input problems

Hey guys I just did a sick 30 minute mix only to discover that now with an external mixer my current recording setting didn't work. I read all the info about setting the inputs correctly but my channel C/D inputs are not working at all, I tried everything. Anyone experience this problem. also if there is no solution whats my next option for recording with an external mixer, all I have is a second booth output beside the master output.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Hey guys I just did a sick 30 minute mix only to discover that now with an external mixer my current recording setting didn't work. I read all the info about setting the inputs correctly but my channel C/D inputs are not working at all, I tried everything. Anyone experience this problem. also if there is no solution whats my next option for recording with an external mixer, all I have is a second booth output beside the master output.
    For channel D input I don't know what to tell you...
    But for input C you maybe have the selector on MIC...
    Maybe stupid, but did you gave some volume to the BOOTH out ?
    In the prefs, check if something is coming in inputs C or D.
    Then in "Recording" > Source : Extern > External Input : Channel C or D

I've got my setup like this & it works like a charm

You can use the BOOTH out to record, it's the same as the master output...
    If it still don't work with your Audio 8 you can connect you booth output to everything you want for rec
    mintek on mixcloud | http://www.mixcloud.com/mintek/
    xone:92 | 2 x Kontrol X1 | 2 x cdj1000 mkII | pdx-2300 mkII pro | rp-dj 1200 | audio 8 dj | tsp 2.0.1 | live 8 suite | logic pro 9 | komplete 5