Just something Ive noticed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just something Ive noticed

since getting into the world of DJ'ing. Those NI advertisements are working on me to a certain extent, Like the NI ad with Marc Kinchen that has his song "Always" playing. I've never heard of "Always" before buying NI gear so I had to buy that song. Then there is Felix the Housecat that features a song by Chic I had to buy that song too. I've finally listened to Avicii "Levels" which was awesome and Internet Friends/Knife Party. I have to say all this exposure to artists has broaden my horizons so much.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Schalenberg

Funny. Those same tracks make me glad I'm not a digial DJ. I kid, I kid. Glad you've been enlightened.

Potential troll detected

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude View Post
    Funny. Those same tracks make me glad I'm not a digial DJ. I kid, I kid. Glad you've been enlightened.
    HAHA! I have to agree. But broadening your horizons is always a good thing, maybe not in that direction though.
    Technics 1210 MK2 x 2 / A&H Xone:22 / Shure M35S / Urbanears Zinken / Mukatsuku Record Weights x 2 / Vinyl
    iMac / Ableton Live 8 / Reason / Akai EIE Pro / Adam A5x / Boss BX 800 / Soundcraft EPM6 / MFB 522 / Korg Monotribe / Maschine Mikro MK1 / NI Kontrol X1 MK1 / Akai APC 20 / Novation Remote 25sl Compact

Tech Guru

Don't listen to them, the is no right music to hear, hear what you like and what makes you feel good.
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Schalenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Daniboy View Post
    Don't listen to them, the is no right music to hear, hear what you like and what makes you feel good.
    Don't listen to him - he's Brazilian.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nudedudewithattitude View Post
    Don't listen to him - he's Brazilian.
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Potential troll detected
    Nah, bathroom DJ.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

You wanna hear some decent tracks played on NI gear, aside from my Mixcloud , check out the Ean Golden tutorials.

And the crazy thing is you can actually load up and play any kind music, not just the stuff on the advertisements!
    reppin those deep underground European vibes out in the northern midwest

Techno, Deep House, Electronica, Ambient.

https://soundcloud.com/slightlydarkerblack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast