Traktor 3 LE

Thread: Traktor 3 LE

Tech Wizard

Default Traktor 3 LE

Those of you who have gotten your free version of Traktor LE, did you get a serial number to activate? I didnt and the only time I can use the program is in the demo mode which only runs for 60 minutes. I tried to upgrade to Pro but it says I didnt activate LE to qualify for the upgrade. And the upgrade is now $139. The paper I got from Techtools says I can upgrade for $119. I assume this is outdated information?:eek:

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Where did you get your LE from. Its is only available when bundled with Hardware, the hardware manufacturer is responsible for the Registration information.

The info isnt outdated. LE can be upgraded to PRO very easily but it has to be registered.

Karlos

Tech Wizard

I got it from DJTechtools when I got my VCI 100 SE today. It says serial number on the back of the CD sleeve, but its blank. There was a letter in the box the Techtool team that stated that I could upgrade to PRO for only $119. Now if this is outdated, why would they include something so old in my package?

Ok you have to trust me it is NOT outdated.
    Doesn't matter if you recieved Traktor 3 LE or Traktor Pro LE it is valid for upgrade. Period.
    I'm not sure about the price , I'll check later, on my iPhone at the moment which doesn't load the NI site very well.

I would first contact sales at DJTTs to see if they have accidently neglected to include the Serial for LE. They can help I'm sure by either providing a serial or contacting Vestax about the serial.

When these copies are bundled they go out of NIs hands.

I'm quite sure that the lovely people at DJTTs can sort this.

Mods ?
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 10-24-2009 at 12:46 AM.

Tech Wizard

no mods just 1.3 version with the overlay

Tech Guru

most DJTT members have stacks of LE licenses, so we will be able to work something out. but like Karlos said, best is to contact the sales team from DJTT.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Quote Originally Posted by kiltie View Post
    no mods just 1.3 version with the overlay
    No mate, i meant Moderators. They could help contacting sales.