using an f1 and mf3d at the same time in traktor
    Tech Convert

Default using an f1 and mf3d at the same time in traktor

hi everybody, so like the title says id like to run a S2 a f1 controlling remix decks and a mf3d to control the effects units (sorta like a x1) first thing is can I do this? 2nd if yes then how i'm getting my a$$ kicked getting my mf3d to do ANYTHING at all.....I run tp2 ver 2.6.8 a win pc that's ver 8.1 with an i5-4000 with 6gig of memory...sorry if this a stupid/easy/noob question any help is much appreciated.

Tech Wizard

Ive an S4, F1 and MF3D and do this. Make sure you have imported a mapping for the MF3D and the in/out ports are set to use the correct controllers

Tech Convert

thanks wozzle I just need to get the hang of loading the mappings apparently....if I can ever do that then maybe I can load a few for the s2 and f1 yeah the mapping is what kicks my a$$

Tech Wizard

Clear all the mappings out.

Click the big import button at the bottom to import the MF3D mapping. Then use the smaller add button up top, to add in the S2 and F1 mappings. Then make sure they all point to the correct controllers. You should be ok then.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wozzle View Post
    Clear all the mappings out.

Click the big import button at the bottom to import the MF3D mapping. Then use the smaller add button up top, to add in the S2 and F1 mappings. Then make sure they all point to the correct controllers. You should be ok then.
    +1

Make sure to use Big Import button for the mapping which contains the FX settings. Import your other controller mappings in the device menu as described by Wozzle.

Tech Convert

thanks Stewe sorry for late response

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

No worries mate
    ENJOY!