new to numark mixtrack pro 2 and yet wanting to learn how to use it properly

Default new to numark mixtrack pro 2 and yet wanting to learn how to use it properly

Hey im sort of new to these controllers and never have use them cause im mostly on SAM Pro (Broadcaster) and yet learning towards to learning VDJ (8) ... and yet gotten myself a controller for cheap price and now wondering if there any guides for basic newbish guide to using it properly to DJ stream/play music via stream (Second Life)

Tech Mentor

In essence all controllers do the same thing. Some have more bells and whistles and some do things better, but the basics are all the same. Think of it as a car. A BMW M3 will drive better than a Fiat Panda, but that doesn't mean you need to learn to drive both seperately.
    Check out ellaskins and djbolivia on youtube, they have a large number of very good tutorials for all skill levels. They talk about what certain functions are for, how to beatmatch, transition techniques, stuff like that. They mostly are done on CDJ's but that doesn't mean you can't use the skills in VDJ. I have no experience with broadcasting, so I can't help you with that.