Airplay my turntables?
    Tech Wizard

Default Airplay my turntables?

Can I airplay Traktor using my Turntables / Audio 8 to a receiver? I have two Denon receivers with airplay that I want to use with Traktor. The problem is I dont have the room to leave my turntables out all the time. I would like to throw them in a coffin and set them on my bar or desk and spin. I could just use some long RCA cables but that would be a hassle. Im sure if I had a macbook I could route the audio in traktor to airplay but I have a PC any other ideas?

Tech Wizard

I guess the airplay is not an option as no replies yet. What about just using a wireless audio transmitter/receiver like this:
    http://goo.gl/cb4UdW

Tech Convert

Internal or external mixing? You could potentially do this but it might be a bit laggy, depends on your network.

If you are using external mixing mode, it would probably be easiest to plug your mixer output into the mic port of your pc and use the AirFoil app to stream the input to your receivers. Its available for windows.

If you are using internal mode, you'd need to create an aggregate audio device somehow. On a mac you would open Audio Midi Setup and create one consisting of your audio 8 and the airplay item. Then you should be able to select this new aggregate device in the traktor settings pane, and set the output to go to the airplay channels while maintaining turntable inputs. Don't know if its possible on pc!

Worth a try I guess, but RCAs and some tape to prevent people from tripping over them would probably work best and be less of a hassle
    MBP 15" i7 - NI Kontrol S4 - HDJ-2000

Tech Wizard

Yeah the external mixer causes an issue if I was in internal mode I could probably use miracast with Windows 8