Laptop Stand & Desk Suggestions

Default Laptop Stand & Desk Suggestions

I am currently ordering a set up that consists of a macbook pro 15' and traktor s4. I need suggestions for a good L Shaped laptop stand and desk. I want the desk to be simple and be able to fit both those things, but not too big since it will be in my bedroom. Any recommendations will help, thanks!!!

Check out Ikea for cheap, simple desks. Also, check the store here at DJTT for the laptop stands, the Crane models are very nice

Go with Crane. You'll pay more, but it's worth it. You don't want your $1000 laptop (or however much) falling over and breaking.

As for desks, what Kwal said. There's a thread here with all kinds of ideas. (http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=36997) Warning, it's a long thread!
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Crane for sure. The UDG model looks sweet too but i doubt it can hold a 10kg mixer (like the crane pro)

edit: found the evidence

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

as far as desks are concerned wooden top or glass top? or doesn't really matter?

Tech Guru

Why would it matter?
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    edit: found the evidence

Damn son.
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU