Maschine MK2 overload and slow loading project

Default Maschine MK2 overload and slow loading project

Greetings to all.Who knows why the Maschine long time to load the project about half a minute or more?
    The project is not heavy, only two instruments on 64 pad.And then overload the system, the sound crackles.Red indicator.What could be the reason?
    Mac Pro
    Audio A6

Tech Guru

Could your Mac be too slow?

I know it seems like an obvious answer, but Maschine is actually pretty hefty with this sort of thing. My i5 Lenovo purchased last Christmas eats audio apps for breakfast (Traktor, Ableton) but as soon as I plug my Maschine in, it's pretty slow, sometimes taking 10-15 seconds to load a group.

My powerhouse of a desktop does everything in a few seconds though. Since they're both efficient and powerful systems, it highlights even small power drops (PC is i5-3570 where as Laptop is i5-3210M) can have a massive impact on Maschine's performance.

If your MBP is within the last two years though I have no idea, it should be devouring the Maschine.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Default overload

Thanks for the answer .I got the idea that most likely it is because the Maschine is not intended for the use of such a large number of VST instruments and synthesizers.I looked her in the accompanying complete projects and so basically used audio samples and a small amount of synthesizers.And I have been involved 2 groups of 8, and in each group all 16 sounds.It's got 32 synthesizer.I decided to sample my sounds and working with audio samples.And no more overload.And the projects are loaded quickly.