some issues from a new traktor user
    Tech Wizard

Default some issues from a new traktor user

Hello everybody

I have some issues about traktor pro.First of all i would like to sync my dance tracks but i have an serious(maybe not)problem.The beatmarkers are fine but when i press the sync button the track syncs with something other different from the other track.What's going on there?
    Then i come from greece so i would like to make the software read the greek characters.Is any reason like to atomix vdj to edit the skin files?
    At least i would like to sync the traktor with ableton live 7 because i like to play some tracks on live with its nice effect section.How could i do this with master clock?

Thanks in advance.

okay the first problem can be solved by clicking the metronome on the left top under fx1. set deck master auto and clock master off.
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Tech Wizard

Thanks for the quickly reply.Ok i will try this in a few days beacuse i haven't the pc with the traktor with me.Was this so simple?What about the other?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Unfortunately Traktor doesnt support Greek letters.
    A few people have requested this so best thing is to go over to NIs Forum and makes a Feature Request for Greek Support.

You cannot alter the Skin or UI of Traktor at all. There arent many (only a few) requests for this and im yet to see any interest at NI for customising the UI. Just isnt important imho.

There is some info on the NI forum about syncing Traktor and Ableton. I know jack about Ableton though.

Karlos
    Last edited by Karlos Santos; 10-25-2009 at 10:51 AM.

Tech Wizard

OK i will search about it.The biggest issue for me was the first which i think i will solve it with your helpfull advice.

i really wish NI would put the different waveform colors option back in. that yellow gets really annoying fast.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition