Traktor 2.6.8 Issues

Default Traktor 2.6.8 Issues

Hey guys - hope all is well. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing 2.6.8 issues. I have-last week while recording a mix, it totally freaked out, the sound cut off, the tracks were going a mile a minute (even though the bpm readings were correct), all out of nowhere. I restarted my MBP (2010) and the program seemed to work after that.

I am also having a strange sound problem with bass/low end masking and/or dropping out. I would say it's a speaker or S4 soundcard issue, but the problem is reflected in my recorded mixes - and i record internally in Traktor.

Anyone else experiencing or hearing of anything similar?

Thanks,

JFD

I've had that first problem too, though I had it on a real potato of a laptop. I haven't experienced it since I switched to my new macbook...

Mixcloud | Soundcloud | Facebook | Website(Dutch)

I mean, i would REALLY like to wake up and have boobs one day but there are reasons that just wouldnt work - Antifmradio

Thanks for the reply. I hope its not a laptop issue. I have a MBP, but it is from 2010. I think it's a program issue (again, b/c i am mixing internally) but i'm still working on it. Thanks again.