Calling all Bournemouth DJ's

Default Calling all Bournemouth DJ's

Hi,

Moving to Bournemouth in September.

Wondered where the good nightclubs are and what nights you guys DJ so I can come down.

Also, are there any promoters as I would love a DJ spot

Cheers

Elliot

Southampton obviously, everyone else started heading towards Bournemouth but turned around at rufus stone.

The Isle of Wight also apparently had a bit of a scene. They are all controllerists because record deck tone arms kept catching on the webbed fingers when they were scratching...
    Last edited by Stormcaller; 08-15-2014 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Wild pandas

Tech Mentor

There's plenty of drum & bass/hardcore raves at the opera house (if your into that sorta thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcaller View Post
    Southampton obviously, everyone else started heading towards Bournemouth but turned around at rufus stone.

The Isle of Wight also apparently had a bit of a scene. They are all controllerists because record deck tone arms kept catching on the webbed fingers when they were scratching...
    Oi, prick. I'm from the IoW and I'm not an inbred or a hick or whatever the fuck else all you GROCKLES from the mainland think we are. For fucks sake.

as it goes, i am a controllerist. And I do have an eleventh toe. And my sister-auntie does too... shit
    DJ|Producer|Actor
    SOUNDCLOUD
    ACTING

My friend does a funk night at a place called lola lo in Bournemouth, check it out
    Maschine Routine with live musicians
    http://youtu.be/ubEQZSvocto
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/djizn