Looking for wires?

Default Looking for wires?

Monoprice.com

Has to be the best site i have found for wires and adapters. Cheap price, even for the good gold plated ones. Only thing that sucks is that you need to pay shipping.

Brought this up cause im sure some people will be looking for a serial to usb male cable when they receive their Firmware things.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Tech Mentor

Yea They Do Have Good Deals On It

Btw stoped by radioshack to see if they had that cable....they did....and it was 35$....

So if you can deal with waiting 2-3days of shipping monoprice is probably a better bet

I wish there were small computer shops around here, would make finding all my computer wires alot eaiser
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Quote Originally Posted by Krilikz View Post
    Btw stoped by radioshack to see if they had that cable....they did....and it was 35$....
    Holy crap $35 thats crazy - i call for a boycott !

I have been screwed by radio shack to many times in the past. Boycott I say yea!
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

The vci-100 update cable was hand made by midifidler and costs $20, then theres radio shack sells the firmware cable which was produced en mass for nearly twice as much :\
    I think that justifies a boycott!

Haha really

I actually found a computer store that has parts and wires..... it was only 30 there....lol

Mono price 5$ for cable 5$ for shipping...i think thats the better deal

Its seriously ridiculous how much they can charge people for shit. Think radioshack is bad, Bestbuy is worse.
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Krilikz, I've been looking through that site... AWESOME find. I definitely will be going to them next time I need some adaptors. Thanks for sharing.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

Tech Mentor

physical stores charge more because their overhead is higher (building costs, employees, etc) online shops are usually simply a small warehouse (or storage unit) and a small office with a few employees. its about overhead. those who really work in retail understand this. because if they dont sell higher priced items (or high volume) they lose their job...