Will this laptop run Traktor 2?

Default Will this laptop run Traktor 2?

Hello guys,
    I'm new here and I have got a question.
    I'm looking to buy a Lenovo Essential G50-70 laptop with 4GB of RAM and an Intel core i3-4010U @1,7GHz. Now my doubt is about the requirements of Traktor 2 software which are confusely written on the official site and I can't understand if this laptop can run or not the DJing software, especially I can't understand if the processor is good enough 'cause the site writes: "Intel core 2 Duo 2 GHz" but I do not know that processor I think it is an old model.
    Thanks to everyone who will help me

It will run it fine.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Default this one too

my laptop is macbook pro 2.3 core i5 10gb ram with fusion hardrive
    but every time i open and close the preference or even exit software it will take me like 40 second
    that's not normal right

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dewey89 View Post
    my laptop is macbook pro 2.3 core i5 10gb ram with fusion hardrive
    but every time i open and close the preference or even exit software it will take me like 40 second
    that's not normal right
    This usually happens if you got a loads of mappings installed in the device menu of the controller manager.

I'm running Traktor on a 2008 HP laptop with an AMD Turion (AMD's version of a Celeron) 64 X2 (dual-core) TL-62. It's likely that the CPU in my cell phone is more powerful, and it still does just fine. The laptop you mention is considerably more powerful, and much more energy-efficient, so it will be fine.