Hardwell: Where does he get his remixes from?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Hardwell: Where does he get his remixes from?

Hardwell is just an example, but for say he was playing at tomorrow land and most of his mixes were 3rd party tracks, not made by him, but just songs that were remixed by someone else.

Where can I find a source to download his kind of remixes?

Any examples?
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

Tech Convert

OK just scrolling on his 'On air" episodes. I think I might have misjudged it.

wait:

1) Jordy dazz and fafaq jumbo
    2) MYDO Benidorm
    3) Sick individuals , lost and found
    4) tom and game, combat

etc

Change topic: Where does hardwell get his tracks from? Latest? I know about beatport but is there billboard for house music? or some kind of source?

Beatport I'm sure. Soundcloud for bootlegs and remixes. DJ Pools for unreleased and bleeding edge tracks.

Tech Convert

Hmm ok its cause ive been away from the whole DJ scene for months, and I have the top 100 tracks from beatport in: House, Progressive and Trance. But I cant see whats good and whats not...Is 1 year old beatport music out-dated?

OK got the right page on soundcloud but theres no way to download some songs...is there some kind of "soundcloud downloader" like youtube has?

Checked out DJ Pool, dont mind spending $12, but are the tracks any good?

Tech Mentor

good music is never out dated. hyped music dies.

DJs on that level get access to exclusives that nobody else has and probably won't get for a while, sometimes ever.

He doesn't need to shop at Beatport. People send him stuff.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Glitchwerks View Post
    DJs on that level get access to exclusives that nobody else has and probably won't get for a while, sometimes ever.

Fair Nuff

Quote Originally Posted by Glitchwerks View Post

OK thats fair. Just need 1 more piece of info, is DJ pool worth subscribing to?

Quote Originally Posted by ParthVader View Post
    Hmm ok its cause ive been away from the whole DJ scene for months, and I have the top 100 tracks from beatport in: House, Progressive and Trance. But I cant see whats good and whats not...Is 1 year old beatport music out-dated?
    You form a taste and YOU decide what's good. That's how you make your sound. I've been DJ'ing for 2-3 years and I play 4-6 year old songs sometimes.

OK got the right page on soundcloud but theres no way to download some songs...is there some kind of "soundcloud downloader" like youtube has?
    If the artist doesn't have buy or download links then chances are it's an exclusive. There are such programs but the output file will NOT be high quality so it'll sound shit on big sound systems. I could go into detail about that but make sure ALL your files are 320kpbs sample rate or better.

Checked out DJ Pool, dont mind spending $12, but are the tracks any good?
    That's just one. There are lots of different pools. I'm part of the "Your Army" pool. It's free but there is a pretty picky application process.

Tech Convert

Perfect thanks!

If anyone wants to add, please do, but I have got my answer.

Thank you!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast