All in one controller "I've never seen this one"
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default All in one controller "I've never seen this one"

"I have never seen this and I found a manufacturer in China. Does anyone know about these? Or have seen one?

http://www.cn-audio.com/products/Pro...0-1381200.html

736047724_231.JPG

That thing looks miserable.

^^

My eyes are bleeding; that isn't even a real product! Looks like a 3D rendering of some imaginary controller... If you were considering this as an option I would just stop right now.

edit: Their main pic is a 3D rendering, I just scrolled down and saw the rest of the pics. Doesn't change my opinion though. Burn it with fire

Banned

hate the layout but if it works and is like $50 it might he worth it for a beginner controller that you can keep as a backup.

it looks likes its made from recycled plastic.

Tech Wizard

MacBook Pro 15" |

Banned

Funny thing is I was reading an article somewhere about how China is moving into this field and we'll start seeing a lot of DJ gear out of there. It's well known here in Japan that a lot of times the factories that are hired to make stuff for us turn around and just slap a shoddy case on something that shares the insides with a lot of more famous Japanese brands. In some cases you can get a good deal, but you know how it is, people who are dressed in stuff from China head to to and listening to their itunes made in china will always have poor things to say about quality because they don't wrap their shit as nice.

Tech Mentor

^^^ exactly what JaF said

Read an article about this and have seen this in everything from electronics to clothes... Manufacturers in China are contracted to make an item for a given company and then turn around and make extra or other similar items based on the designs. They have gotten VERY good at doing clothes and luxury items. Kind of scares me to know bootleg gear with less rigorous testing will pop up eventually.
    :-/

Banned

Don't think you'll be seeing a lot of bootlegging to be honest in this field, not like with clothes brand where the only value is within the brand name itself. In recent years here in Asia we see a lot more of the "in your face rip-off" of things like eye-phones, or some other silly spelling of famous products and the general feeling is that we know they are fake but don't care.

At least anyone with a lick of common sense will be able to avoid shit chinese rip offs.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast