Now your kids can DJ too
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Now your kids can DJ too

Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

If I had kids, I'd buy that for them. Luckily, I don't have kids and get to spend my money on toys for myself.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

I wanted to hear them scratch with it. heh

inb4 people posting various controllers and a flame war erupting about what makes a kid toy and a real piece of DJ equipment

*Don Flack Jacket, Helmet and hunker down*

Interesting though, I'm guessing the blocks on the turntable trigger sounds and the like and can be re arranged?
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotDedYet View Post
    If I had kids, I'd buy that for them. Luckily, I don't have kids and get to spend my money on toys for myself.
    Not only that but I've heard as long as you don't have kids you still get to be the kid!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by teknik1200 View Post
    Not only that but I've heard as long as you don't have kids you still get to be the kid!
    I am currently testing this theory and so far results prove the statement to be accurate... despite the few odd looks as I skip down the aisles of ToysRUs...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Knotrol S4 Mk2 .:::. Mf3d .:::. LaunchpadS .:::. Akai MPK61 .:::. FL Studio 11 .:::. Ableton Live 9 .:::. KRK Rokit 8 .:::. Xenyx Control 1 USB

Quote Originally Posted by teknik1200 View Post
    I'm realizing I need a bigger toybox!
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Those beats were all in time, I didn't see a pitch fader anywhere... must be a sync button.

There is gotta be a party somewhere with DJs spinning on these. But you probably haven't heard about it.

I made a controller for my kids out of a baby activity table and an old unused QWERTY keyboard brain. It's silly as heck looking, but I could play a seamless set on it if I tried.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast