Pioneer in final stages of selling DJ gear unit - Reuters. - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Daniboy View Post
    Yea, I do not like them. Their mixers are ok, just overpriced. Their CDJs get more instable on every launch and their Rekordbox is just lame. But that is not the real problem, a lot of other brands make shitty stuff. What makes me mad is their customer support. They don't solve the customer's problems, they treat you like a freaking homeless asking for coins to buy booze, while you just spent a fortune with their gear!

I don't hate "Pioneer", I have Pioneer automotive stuff, and these things work flawlessly.
    I hate "Pioneer DJ", which are clearly very distinct people from automotive Pioneer. And when I say distinct I mean less intelligent.

Well I have my reasons, IMO they spent too much on marketing and too little on technology, now DJ-Softwares are so ahead and there is nothing they can do about it, so they are selling everything.
    You sound like an angry spoilt little child. And your anger is clouding your vision and sense of judgement.

Pioneer dominates the DJ booth for a reason. And its not because everyone thinks they are cool!! its because their gear works, is simple to use and sticks with a basic, easy to understand, layout. That's the very reason that it is at least 10 years before we will see DJ software as an 'industry standard' club install.

You use the Pioneer forum as a benchmark for the quality of their customer service but that's nuts. People rarely go to a product forum to tell everyone how hunky dorey their equipment is. Its only people with complaints and issues so you will always get a skewed perception. I'm truly sorry if you've had personal bad experiences with Pioneer but that's just shit luck.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    You sound like an angry spoilt little child. And your anger is clouding your vision and sense of judgement.

Pioneer dominates the DJ booth for a reason. And its not because everyone thinks they are cool!! its because their gear works, is simple to use and sticks with a basic, easy to understand, layout. That's the very reason that it is at least 10 years before we will see DJ software as an 'industry standard' club install.

You use the Pioneer forum as a benchmark for the quality of their customer service but that's nuts. People rarely go to a product forum to tell everyone how hunky dorey their equipment is. Its only people with complaints and issues so you will always get a skewed perception. I'm truly sorry if you've had personal bad experiences with Pioneer but that's just shit luck.

>People that complain about Pioneer's prices

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    You sound like an angry spoilt little child.
    More like a child laughing at the situation hehehehe

Been in this forum badmouthing Rekordbox & Pioneer for a long time, saying they don't know how to make softwares or treat customers.

Now things are bad for them, Its my right to laugh.

You love Pioneer? I give no fucks.
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

if Allen and Heath knows whats good for them, they will reach VERY DEEP into their pockets and buy them and create a mad monopoly!!

Because...how could any dj resist a combination between those brands

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    if Allen and Heath knows whats good for them, they will reach VERY DEEP into their pockets and buy them and create a mad monopoly!!

I would like this! A&H seems to know what DJs really need
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post

pioneers fx with A&H sound and filters? yeah, I'd want one of those mixers in a bad bad way.

Banned

Pioneer is actually about 30 minutes down the street from me. What's odd is that it's very common in Japan for the big electronic makers to keep an army of little non-profitable mom&pop electronic stores in business so they can hang their logos over their doors just for the name recognition, so one would think they would want to keep the division for that reason. I don't even know the brand of the stereo in my car. Only time I've seen the pioneer name was on DJ and music gear.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Daniboy View Post
    More like a child laughing at the situation hehehehe

Been in this forum badmouthing Rekordbox & Pioneer for a long time, saying they don't know how to make softwares or treat customers.

Now things are bad for them, Its my right to laugh.

You love Pioneer? I give no fucks.
    Pioneer had a very profitable past year... things aren't bad for them.
    Bedroom DJ | Pioneer DJM-800 | Pioneer CDJ2000 and CDJ900-NXS | 2 x Mackie MR8MKII | Sennheiser Amperior

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    Pioneer had a very profitable past year... things aren't bad for them.
    It's not about how much money they got last year, its about the future of the market. Of course they got money, they are the absolute leaders (!)

I don't see Pioneer dominating it anymore, and I think neither does Pioneer and that's why they are selling it. I never heard about a technique of selling a whole company to make it better and keep it evolving.....
    People sell companies because things are about to get bad, because companies that are already on a bad moment don't worth shit.

This is definately not the end, just a structure change, which, IMO, can only be good to Pioneer-DJ's future.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast