BPM issues

Thread: BPM issues

Tech Wizard

Default BPM issues

I know this has been discussed many times here in the forum. We're talking BPM's again. Can I analyze my entire playlist after Traktor Pro is opened?

It seems ony about 1/4 of the songs are displaying BPM's. And whats funny is when I load a song into a deck, the song is analyzed and the BPM is displayed in the track window, but its not adding it to the playlist. So the next time I view the playlist I never know what the BPM-age is ( how do you like that word?) until I load it and have to remove it quickly cause its not compatible and find something else. blah blah blah.. hahaha. You get the picture.

Tech Wizard

can I manually add BPM's into my playlist?

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I think you are lost a bit here mate.

Loading a track from the collection into a Deck does not add it to any Playlist.

In Traktor 3 loading a track also added it to the Current Playlist . This no longer works.

You need to add a track to a playlist before you load it.

You can setup a Macro button that adds a track to the Preparation list and Loads it at the same time.

If you have tracks that are not analysed you can select the field "Analysed" and it will align non-analysed tracks. Then right click and select Analyse. Or run Consistency Checker and analyse them from there.

Tracks need to be added to the Collection to be analysed.

Its all in the Manual.