The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 168
Page 168 of 223 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2221
    DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hey Ammunition I have subscribed to your pod cast however it allways fails to DL (err = 404) - what is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Hey Ammunition I have subscribed to your pod cast however it allways fails to DL (err = 404) - what is going on?
    Hmm, I'm not quite sure? I've just tried to DL it and it comes up with a successful download through all the links I've posted in the podcast post.

Here is a direct non masked link: http://soundcloud.com/ammunition-rec...t-008/download

And then you can also try downloading from DnbShare as well if SoundCloud will not work whatsoever: http://dnbshare.com/download/Ammunit...t_008.mp3.html

Let me know if either of those work. If not, I'll find another way to get it your way

Chur that link worked - its just i-tunes that does not...

Aaaah that's why. The podcasts that are actually up on iTunes are probably all dead links. We had it setup through blogger through a friend we used to speak to but he disappeared and we didn't have the login info.

We'll get the rest of the podcasts setup on there one of these days :P

Hey guys, I just learned something bad. Contrary to what everyone has been saying for the past 1,675 posts, Drum & Bass is actually dead... Look at this shirt!

Nah but really, I've been trying to get back into dnb, any new good liquid tunes I need to know about?
    LamboxMusic.com
    Newest release: A Pimp's Overture in B-Flat Minor
    Check out my free "Robo Rhythm" EP: Here

Soundcloud - Facebook - Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Lambox View Post

Nah but really, I've been trying to get back into dnb, any new good liquid tunes I need to know about?
    Well, there is Sick Music vol II out on Hospital
    New Netsky album
    Calibre's new EP Judgment day is pretty big too.
    and we welcome back Beautiful Lies from B-Complex in form of monster VIP version that came out this month.

well, really it depends, how long u been off.
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Not a fan of the Beautiful Lies VIP tbh....

Enjoyed the podcast Ammo! - Should try and get itunes sorted asap though, makes things way less painful.

btw. new exclusive mix for the 4th level collective enjoy!

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16128
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

@midifi> ya i hear you... i just can't get over it, and it's been a year.. Also know Bcomplex, he's bro.. so i gotta hype him

anywayz, just returned from big DnB Festival here in czech rep. Do you know the songs with breakdown in different genres and stylez?

i swear i heard remix of this there
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ysP...eature=related
    breakdown was the original and then it went to DnB, some dubplate byz? anyone know? just youtube link s'enough.

tx in advance
    DJ Blofeld - The Evil Genius
    I shall look forward personally to exterminating you, Mr. Bond.” Ernst Stavro Blofeld to 007
    Doomsday device: TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO, AUDIO 8, VCI-100black 1.3, 2x Technics SL1210mkII

Fookin' Voodoo Magick Mon .. Filth Album This.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z2qNOfLNLA
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "