The Drum & Bass Thread (formally Drum 'n' Bass is dead?) - Page 216
Page 216 of 223 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 2221

That's the original.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Wizard

Just discovered this compilation from Exit Recordings from 2011 called "Mosaic Volume 1". Not the usual I listen to, but I can sure as hell appreciate this stuff. The deeper minimal sound. This is my second listen and I'm really enjoying it.

Also recently digging for some Break tunes I found "They're Wrong", which I think is a really sweet tune.

Any recent/older discoveries?

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    ....wait. Ive got a white label of gold dust I got in 2007 that has no vocals.........
    That's the original.
    I prefer that version. I mean the vox are okay, but the instrumental is soooo muuuch better.
    A&H Xone:96, (2) X Pioneer CDJ-2000nxs2, Bozure ISO-201, (2) X Technics MK5, "TEIL1" (Delay Pedal), Strymon "Blue Sky" (Reverb Pedal), Ableton Push 2, A&H Xone:K2, (2) X Shure M44-7 w' Ortofon SH-4 Headshells, V-Moda Crossfade LP2, Crates & Crates of Vinyl, 2011 & 2012 Macbook Pros - (2) X SSD/16GB RAM for both machines |
    https://soundcloud.com/risquedj

just some words after tonight...

I went to a concert Netsky - live, in Antwerp, and it was amazing... The live-show, the songs, the vibe, the crowd,... The musicians bring it to a next level!!
    It was a long time ago that I saw such a good, energetic show brought by a producer of electronic music. A year ago I was at the first Belgian live show of Netsky and since then I saw him a few times live, but this one was the best!!

It was a long time ago that had so much fun on a drum&bass show

Tech Wizard

I don't like the live shows. But that's just me. Used so love Boris' music, but not so much anymore. I'm really happy for him that he's climbing to the top of the EDM ladder slowly, by making good music. It just doesn't cut it for me. His sound has changed, his crowd/fanbase has changed drastically. And I probably changed aswell. I do think his live shows are way better than any of his DJ sets were. And they put alot of hard work into those shows.

Was forced out to a Hospitality last night.

Mistake. Worst £17.50 I have ever spent.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Wizard

Wut? Explain.

Only Hospitality I ever went to was the one in Antwerpen. Skipped Netsky for Mistajam, best choice I made that night. Mistajam is a beast & knows how to host a night.

Oh, and people moshed on High Contrast. Belgium...

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Wut? Explain.

Only Hospitality I ever went to was the one in Antwerpen. Skipped Netsky for Mistajam, best choice I made that night. Mistajam is a beast & knows how to host a night.

It's bad music. Hospital is lowest common denominator noise.

Mosaic vol 2 is dropping soon. The first was pure excellence. The second is going to be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Wut? Explain.

It was just awful, I went to one in Cardiff and I had a really good time. But this was just so predictable... Don't get me wrong, technically the DJ's were very good. Just that Hospital sound is very aged now. They need something new.

People moshing to drum & bass can just fuck off. It's not welcome.

I went to the last hospital show here. Never again. You only paid £17.50. Lucky man. Thats half of the usual cover here outside of Konkrete Jungle events.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6