Considering going to a DJ academy - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

I can't even believe this is still going on... If you have the money, sign up for this academy and learn to DJ. Come back with a new mix in 3 years so we can all go "OOOH... AHHHH" and then we can all move on accordingly.

Although you think the youtube videos are terrible, take a look at them, find someone doing something cool, it's probably easier than it looks, then just practice that, learn each technique and move one by one. Academies are definitely a waste, but if you can find an experienced DJ to just give you 45 minutes of his/her time, I'm sure they could tell you anything you're not doing so well, and you can go from there.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    I can't even believe this is still going on... If you have the money, sign up for this academy and learn to DJ. Come back with a new mix in 3 years so we can all go "OOOH... AHHHH" and then we can all move on accordingly.
    I'm not going to go I would rather practice and learn myself mate.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Close this thread please. I'm sure you're an admin ? I hVe got all the answers I wanted. Thanks for all the advise

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by felixHeald View Post
    Although you think the youtube videos are terrible, take a look at them, find someone doing something cool, it's probably easier than it looks, then just practice that, learn each technique and move one by one. Academies are definitely a waste, but if you can find an experienced DJ to just give you 45 minutes of his/her time, I'm sure they could tell you anything you're not doing so well, and you can go from there.
    Agreed.
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Quote Originally Posted by Raver Ste View Post
    I'm not going to go I would rather practice and learn myself mate.
    Close this thread please. I'm sure you're an admin ? I hVe got all the answers I wanted. Thanks for all the advise
    ok

*Poof*
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

POST SCRIPT:

This is not the first thread that Raver Ste has started in which he makes personal attacks or swears at other members. In fact there have been numerous.

You are officially on my watch list. I have warned you once before. Enough of the cussing and swearing at people. One more and you're on holiday from the forum.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678