Deezey - first online platform for remote DJing around the world - looking for DJs!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Deezey - first online platform for remote DJing around the world - looking for DJs!

Hello guys,

We are Deezey - the first online platform for Djs from around the world, that will allow Djs to play sets on small parties and events without the need to travel and move from home. The whole platfrom is already prepared, we have a special software for allowing high quality transmission as well as video streaming etc.
    It will be the first this kind of platfrom in the world, so be prepared for something big

Briefly, Deezey will allow the following:

-> a person who has an event/party can post a job for a DJ to entertain/play music at that event. Potentially invite specific DJs to bid on their job.

->interested DJs will be able to bid on the job (specify what rate they will do the job for)

-> the person/client will select one or more DJs for the specific event and agree to pay them for the job.

-> at the time of the event, the client will only have to click a button and the DJ will have control over the music and will be able to see the client’s venue/room. Thus, the DJ will be able to get feedback on how the party goes, who dances, on what type of music etc. Potentially, the DJ can be projected at the client’s location on a screen/wall (depends on the client’s wish).

-> after the job is done/party over/everyone happy, client and DJ can leave feedback/rating on the job of the other one so future users can better pick the best DJs

So right now we are looking for professional DJs (but not famous and not amateur) from around the world (about 100 of them) to let them test the platform and somehow start the whole thing.

For now we need about 40 DJs from Europe and maybe also from US,so if you feel that you are the right candidate please contact us at deezeyeurope@gmail.com and write something about you, please attach your bio and a link to your mix or mixes.

We need of course party djs, so please also write what kind of music you can play.
    We will contact with selected DJs, make a little interview and then we will choose the final 40 of them.

We need Djs especially from Germany, France, Spain, UK, US also countries from Eastern Europe are welcome, but English language is mandatory here.

all the best,
    we are looking for your applications

Deezey

Tech Mentor

i had the same idea a few years back in response to getting around live music permits. it also brings down the cost for world class entertainment which is something that should happen due the saturation for the entertainment market.

this will be a lot more feasible now that google fiber is being installed in most metropolitan cities in the coming years. interested to see how this fares.

www.mix.dj has something similar, but it seems like your site will be a mixture of the live performance/streaming for DJs, as well as a sort of job-board for people requesting DJs to stream for their parties and stuff.

Can't wait to see where this goes!
    Pioneer XDJ-1000Mk1 -|- Numark TTX -|- Pioneer DJM-750

Spinning the deepest in tech and progressive house
    www.soundcloud.com/westonparish
    www.facebook.com/djwestonparish

I am incredibly sexy on camera, FYI.

Tech Mentor

just to play devil's advocate, why would I pay to hire a dj when I could just as easily stream boiler room, beat.tv or something else for free?

It seems like it would be very difficult for the DJ to read the room if he's not in it. Even as a n00b, one thing I find I do constantly when playing anywhere but my bedroom is shape the output - adjust the EQ for the soundsystem, as well as the volume in general.

While I can see the coolness of this idea in theory, I'm not sure it seems like a cool idea in practice.

Banned

That's what sound engineers are for

If they're piping in a remote DJ, I dunno why they'd have a sound engineer on-site. Also, reading the room is more than just shaping the sound, it's also about watching the crowd.

Banned

Use your imagination a little and you might come up with a few reasons why there might be a sound guy anywhere they might use this. Besides, reading a crowd is over rated, web cam would be fine.

OK, yes, they might have a sound engineer on-site, but that seems to me like it would be the exception, not the rule.

I have streamed sets before, especially for parties in virtual worlds, so this idea isn't unworkable, it just has some issues that are probably not show stoppers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast